A note from the fuuutuuure:
I take back everything I said last time. So after working on Chapter 10 for a few months I realised to my folly that I have made a terrible mistake. Because my main brush looks for a lack of a better word, more "high-definition", I found myself having to also make the pages in a higher detail to acclimate, which resulted ironically in much longer times making a page. So I’m bringing back my old brush, ahaha.
I’m also taking this reboot opportunity to update some of the format and the looks of the characters (after actually having looked at some canaan dogs as a ref *cough*).